How to Find The Model Number on Kawasaki Engines
The model number of Kawasaki equipment is printed on a sticker or engraved on a metal plate and is found in the following locations:
- 1. Rear of the engine housing
- 1. On side of the equipment
- 2. On the gear case
- 1. Back of unit's blower housing
- 1. Left of blower housing
- 2. Bottom of blower housing
- 1. on shaft near the handle
Still unable to locate your equipment's model number?
Contact the Kawasaki Engines Part Store's Customer Service at 1-866-667-1674, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST, for assistance.